what's some good songs to download by them?
what's some good songs to download by them?
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Broken, The Way I Feel, and Soulfire are some of my favs
No Regrets
simple. Go to www.cdnow.com look at all the bands, their albums and download almost every single song..
They are all great!
i saw Jonah33 in concert and goin to see Seventh day slumber in april
Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI
For those who like aggessive music, what about As I Lay Dying? That band is great (that is if you like really aggessive music). They held their own at Ozzfest this past year, and I thought that was a fantastic feat for a group of Christains who happen to be in a band together.
The Ozzfest crowd can be brutal and unforgiving, but As I Lay Dying proved their merit to a tough crowd, which was like an opposing team getting applause at Yankee Stadium.
I've only heard a song or two by 12 Stones, but they seem to be quite good. Some Christian bands strike me as really lame imitations of mainstream artists (i.e. Skillet--no offense intented, just my opinion). Of course, maybe those imitation bands exist simply to provide an alternative source of music for folks who might be drawn to their secular counterparts. So, I guess that serves a purpose, but I'd like to hear Christian bands that can hold their own and not follow trends but rather generate trends.
I've found that many great and unique "Christian" bands often go overlooked, even by the Christian community. There was a great hard rock/blues-inspired band called Resurrection Band (REZ) that existed for over 20 years, and they were seldom known outside of their small but loyal fan base. Too bad because their final studio CD ("Lament" from 1995) was incredible. The CD is out of print, but it's worth checking out if you can find it...
You wanted the best, you got the best...
Bookmarks